background

Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Diving In

So Thursday was our first visit with an infertility doctor.

I made this appointment about a month/two months ago and have really been looking forward to it, All I could think about was finally getting some answers, I feel like not knowing what is going on has been a big dark cloud hovering over me. Just the not knowing, the question of can we conceive has been weighing on my mind.

The day before the appointment I suddenly realized, out of nowhere, that we would probably not figure out what was going on the first visit. BOOM. It hit me just like that. Here I was thinking that we could walk in, and the Dr would just know what is going on, well duh, no he wouldn't.

I did feel somewhat better though after, finally we were getting (hopefully) somewhere, although i didn't have the answer then we were on our way to them, and hopefully they are good ones.

So right now, I'm doing what I did before, the tests that the Dr ordered have to be done at certain time in my cycle....so here I am, still waiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment